General Practice – Managing Uncertainty, Preparing for the Future.
ICGP WINTER MEETING 2020
Saturday 7th November 2020
This year’s Conference runs over two days, with a packed programme of clinical updates, courses and topical issues.
- Women’s Health, substance abuse, nursing home medicine.
- Cervical Smeartaker’s Course, Dermatology & Opthalmology sessions
- CME Tutor Networks
Come and listen to expert analysis from well-known experts.
- Friday 25th: Overmedicalisation with Dr Richard Lehman.
Saturday’s College Forum looks at the hot topic of “Recruitment, Retention & Replacement”
- TBC speakers here
- How to retain our younger GPs
- Political analysis of Slaintecare.
About The Event
The Irish College of General Practitioners (ICGP) will host it’s annual Winter Meeting on Saturday the 7th of November 2020.
This will be the first time our annual Winter Meeting will be held online. We look forward to welcoming all of you to this virtual event.
The conference theme is ‘General Practice – Managing Uncertainty, Preparing for the Future’.
Join our panel of specialists as they discuss and explore clinical topics commonly seen in Irish general practice. Topics will include:
- COVID-19: Pandemic – where are we now?
- Early Epsiode Psychosis
- Chronic Disease Management
- Food Allergy
The Winter Meeting Virtual Conference is recognised for:
- 5 External CPD Credits
- 1 GMS Study Leave
Registration for this event is free for ICGP Members and trainees. For non members, a fee of €50 applies.